YTC YT3303 Smart Electro-Pneumatic Valve Positioner
Key Roles and Features
- The LCD display allows users to monitor the status of the positioner.
- The approach of using 4 buttons is easily understood by users since it functions the same in all versions of interfaces for the firmware.
- If an unusual circumstance such as a momentary blackout occurs, our boot-time positioner takes just 0.5 seconds to decrease the valve travel, which therefore reduces the valve travel. Increase device security.
- Also, sudden changes in supply pressure and/or high vibration conditions are usually controlled by Positioner.
The Auto Calibration method is very easy.
As an advantage of having very low air consumption, in large scale plants may dramatically reduce operating costs.
- It is compatible with most controllers.
- Also in the field, orifices may be installed to minimize the incidence of hunting and optimize operating conditions.
- HART communication (HART option) can process various positioner information.
- By generating an analog feedback signal, the valve mechanism becomes more robust.
- Linear, Quick-Open, Equal Percentage, and Custom, which can be defined by 18 points, can be modified for various valves.
- Tight Shut-Close and Shut-Open can be configured.
- Without an additional communicator, you can change the PID parameters in the field.
- A/M switch can be used to direct supply air to the actuator or to manually operate the positioner or valve without any signal.
The 4~12mA or 12~20mA split range can be set.
The operating temperature for the YT-3301 sensor module is -40 ~ 120°C.
The positioner operating temperature is -30 ~ 85 °C or -40 ~ 85 °C (certified explosion-proof temperature please datasheet)
for more details visit the manufacturer’s website