YTC YT3350 Smart Electro-Pneumatic Valve Positioner
Key Roles and Features
- The LCD display allows users to monitor the status of the positioner.
- The approach of using 4 buttons is easily understood by users since it functions the same in all versions of interfaces for the firmware.
- If an unusual circumstance such as a momentary blackout occurs, our boot-time positioner takes just 0.5 seconds to decrease the valve travel, which therefore reduces the valve travel. Increase device security.
- Also, sudden changes in supply pressure and/or high vibration conditions are usually controlled by Positioner.
- The Auto Calibration method is very easy.
- As an advantage of having very low air consumption, large scale plants may dramatically reduce operating costs.
- It is compatible with most controllers.
- Also in the field, orifices may be installed to minimize the incidence of hunting and optimize operating conditions.
- HART communication (HART option) can process various positioner information.
- By generating an analog feedback signal, the valve mechanism becomes more robust.
- Linear, Quick-Open, Equal Percentage, and Custom, which can be defined by 18 points, can be modified for various valves.
- Tight Shut-Close and Shut-Open can be configured.
- Without an additional communicator, you can change the PID parameters in the field.
- A/M switch can be used to direct supply air to the actuator or to manually operate the positioner or valve without any signal.
- The 4~12mA or 12~20mA split range can be set.
- The operating temperature for the YT-3301 sensor module is -40 ~ 120°C.
- The positioner operating temperature is -30 ~ 85 °C or -40 ~ 85 °C (certified explosion-proof temperature please datasheet)
for more details visit the manufacturer’s website